September 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
Go West & Get Wet!
The Wet Factory Tour
Friday, September 12th — 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
What’s better than getting a “Golden Ticket” to visit Willie Wonka’s magical chocolate factory? Getting a “Wet Ticket” to visit the Wet Lube Factory!
We’re so excited about CatalystCon coming to the west coast, we wanted to invite you to visit our hometown lube factory where all Wet personal lubricants and intimacy products are manufactured. You’ll soon discover it’s not just mad science that’s behind your favorite bottle of lube; everything we do is driven by a message of sexual wellness and pleasure.
Founded in 1989 By Michael Trigg, Trigg Laboratories develops, formulates and packages Wet products at our 52,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility. Each of Wet’s 80-plus products are manufactured and tested in compliance with the FDA’s strict Medical Device Quality System Regulations (QSR) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). We make a variety of personal lubricants, massage oils, and shave creams and we’d like to show you how it’s done.
We will pick you up in our Wet Party Bus at the Westin Los Angeles Airport hotel and serve a light breakfast with champagne on our way to the factory in Valencia where you will tour the facility and factory. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and ask questions of all the employees who work in every aspect of our business — from product development to manufacturing to shipping.
After the tour (and a few surprises), we’ll return you back to the hotel in the early afternoon, and you’ll be swinging a goodie bag full of Wet fun over your arm. It’s the perfect way to kick off your weekend.
Sign up today! Seats are limited, so don’t delay. Register here.
Pick-up: 9:45am; Drop off: 1:00pm
You must be registered for CatalystCon West to reserve a seat on the Wet Party Bus and attend the Wet Factory Tour.
NOTE: Each guest must comply with the following guidelines while on the tour:
- Please wear clean personal garments in good repair.
- No sleeveless clothes or clothing that may shed (ie. Angora sweaters, sequins or beads, etc.).
- No high heels or open toe shoes are allowed on the warehouse or production area.
- Hairnets will be provided to everyone. Hair must be completely covered with a hair net. Beards and other facial hair, must be covered by a beard restraint and conform to government regulations and good manufacturing practices.
- Jewelry (i.e. earrings, broaches, rings, necklaces, etc.) shall not be worn inside the production areas. (Plain gold bands are permitted).
- Any cuts and open sores on fingers must be covered by a Band-Aid and gloves. Please ask us for these prior to entering the production area if you need them.
- No glass containers are allowed in the production area.
- The consumption of food or beverages is strictly prohibited in the production area. This includes the chewing of gum, candy, soft drinks, and breath mints.
- No person shall sit or stand on any part of equipment